Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS Click!
Play Webclient: Click!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jacob's mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob #2
Player Moderator
Player Moderator

Antal inlägg : 2
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Jacob's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's mod application   Jacob's mod application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:50 pm

In game name: Jacob (the forums name was taken Crying or Very sad )
Administrator/Mod Application: Mod
Where did you find us? I heard about you from Steven.
How long have you been playing for? 5-6 days
Are you active? Yes
Do you help out? I help out whenever possible and i feel adequate to help someone.
What will you do as a Moderator/Administrator? I will answer any questions, greet and aid new players, and overall make the server fun.
Why else do you deserve this position? I am very dedicated and i also feel i know a lot about the server and am willing to learn anything i don't know. I also believe i am well liked on the server.
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught inactive, you will be demoted? Yes
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught abusing your powers, you will be demoted and banned? Yes
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught breaking any of the rules, you will be punished and demoted? Yes
Back to top Go down
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's mod application   Jacob's mod application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Application was accepted, account will be placed under reviewal, you will be contacted once this is done.

Mod Gold - Server Owner
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's mod application   Jacob's mod application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Account Reviewal is now done and you are now officially part of the Moderator Team.

Welcome to the Staff Team and I hope you stay active and do what you're supposed to!

Mod Gold - Server Owner
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's mod application   Jacob's mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob's mod application
Page 1 of 1