Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS Click!
Play Webclient: Click!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redrum Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redrum

redrum

Antal inlägg : 4
Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-01

Redrum Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Redrum Mod Application   Redrum Mod Application EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:54 am

In game name:Redrum
Administrator/Mod Application:Mod
Where did you find us?My buddy Jerue
How long have you been playing for? 3 Hours Straight intending on another 12 xD
Are you active? Yes will probably be on 3 hours a day at least and will inform before on a break
Do you help out? Yes i try my very best to help whoever is ineed of help.
What will you do as a Moderator/Administrator?Help not only the server but the people in it and as they find troubles
Why else do you deserve this position?I am responsable and loyal and respectful of all others and try my best to help the best of my abilities
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught inactive, you will be demoted?Yes that is why i will notify and try my best not to be away
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught abusing your powers, you will be demoted and banned?Yes which is why i will only use my powers when necessary
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught breaking any of the rules, you will be punished and demoted?yes i will follow each and every rule and will warn other players to do the same

I want you to fill it up, with that being said don't add only ten words, fill it up. I do not want to add a word restriction so please keep everything clean and nice

Last edited by redrum on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerue

Jerue

Antal inlägg : 8
Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-01
Ålder : 27

Redrum Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum Mod Application   Redrum Mod Application EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:57 am

WellThisHereYouSeeIsMyGoodBuddyPatrickIHaveKNownHimForQuiteAWhileKNowHesTheOneWHoReallyShowedMeFunInRuneScapeAndHelpedMeOutSoIThinkHeDeservesThisSpotINAuthority
HeSticksByHisWordIsLoyalAndIsWillingToHelp(GottaLoveThisGuy..)
Back to top Go down

Redrum Mod Application
Page 1 of 1