Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS Click!
Play Webclient: Click!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello this is my application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraken

Antal inlägg : 3
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

Hello this is my application  Empty
PostSubject: Hello this is my application    Hello this is my application  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:26 am

In game name:Kraken

Administrator/Mod Application: Whatever is best for the server

Where did you find us? Moporscape

How long have you been playing for? 3 hours

Are you active? Yes i am very active. I am very liking this server and i will be on everyday

Do you help out? This is an obvious question. If i am a staff or not i will be helping any players. Also i will be donating in the future to help out the server (not using this action to become mod, it's to help out the server)

What will you do as a Moderator/Administrator? I have experience as a staff in different servers. I feel that for this position you must be mature and know how to handle immaturity of other players. i am 18 years old and i know what i need to do in order to keep the players stabled. I am good at what I do and I will be doing that for this server.

Why else do you deserve this position? I deserve this position because I think this is my chance to be able to help this server out alot and help every new players that come. Since it's a new server there won't be many players to help out the others, but i wish that i can be there to assist them and make sure they have much fun as possible.

You do realize that if by any chance you are caught inactive, you will be demoted? Yes i do realize this, BUT i know that this won't happen because i know for sure i will be very active. Also, let's say I get demoted for this reason, this will not stop me from helping the server and the players.

You do realize that if by any chance you are caught abusing your powers, you will be demoted and banned? Yes definitely. As a former head mod of a different server this was something i had to make sure other mods did not do. I am totally against abusing powers and i know for sure that this won't happen with me.

You do realize that if by any chance you are caught breaking any of the rules, you will be punished and demoted? Yes, i totally agree with this. But I know that i will not be breaking any rules because I consider myself as a mature person, and I will keep my actions straight.

Thank you Mod Gold for taking your time and reading this post. Thank you

-Kraken

Back to top Go down
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

Hello this is my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello this is my application    Hello this is my application  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Welcome to the team. You are now officially a Project Gold Moderator.

Mod Gold - Server Owner.
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se

Hello this is my application
Page 1 of 1