Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS Click!
Play Webclient: Click!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Reviewal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

Application Reviewal Empty
PostSubject: Application Reviewal   Application Reviewal EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 am

This is how I will deal with your applications:

-I will check the application.
-I will go through the answers and check it once again.
-I will decide if it passes the requirements, if so it'll be added to the Accepted Applications sub-forum.
-If your application was denied it will be thrown & locked in the Denied Applications sub-forum.
-For people who have applied to become an Administrator and are accepted will be put in the Moderator Team before they are able to get into the Administrator Team.
-When your application has landed on the Accepted Applications sub-forum you will be contacted for more information and from there you'll officially be in the staff team of Project Gold.
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se

Application Reviewal
Page 1 of 1