Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS Click!
Play Webclient: Click!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMS's Adminstrator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IMS

Antal inlägg : 1
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

IMS's Adminstrator Application Empty
PostSubject: IMS's Adminstrator Application   IMS's Adminstrator Application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 am

In game name:IMS
Administrator/Mod Application:Adminstrator
Where did you find us?:A Post I found awesome on The Tech Game
How long have you been playing for?:1 day
Are you active?:Yes
Do you help out?:Yes
What will you do as a Moderator/Administrator?:I will do anything that is asked of me I would advertise the server on diffrent websites I would help out In Game I would Donate (When I get Cash)
Why else do you deserve this position?:I have been a staff member on Many different servers and I was thanked for being a good admin Wink
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught inactive, you will be demoted?:Of Course
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught abusing your powers, you will be demoted and banned?:Of Course
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught breaking any of the rules, you will be punished and demoted?:Of Course

I hope I start to love this server and Im going to start being really active Wink Hope I get accepted Wink

-IMS
Back to top Go down
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: IMS's Adminstrator Application   IMS's Adminstrator Application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 am

Welcome to the Moderator Team!

Your account was placed in the Mod Team because that's the step before becoming an Administrator. I would like you to get to know the server alot too as it is quite big.

Application was accepted, account will be placed under reviewal, you will be contacted once this is done.

Mod Gold - Server Owner
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

PostSubject: Re: IMS's Adminstrator Application   IMS's Adminstrator Application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 am

If you are not active enough, and do not have any knowledge about the server by three hours from now your application status will be automatically denied.

Any questions or concerns? Please PM me and I'll get back to you as fast as I can.

Mod Gold - Server Owner
Back to top Go down
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

PostSubject: Re: IMS's Adminstrator Application   IMS's Adminstrator Application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Application denied due to inactivity.

Mod Gold - Server Owner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS's Adminstrator Application   IMS's Adminstrator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

IMS's Adminstrator Application
Page 1 of 1