Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS Click!
Play Webclient: Click!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grebo's Staff Application. :):)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grebo

Grebo

Antal inlägg : 3
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

Grebo's Staff Application. :):) Empty
PostSubject: Grebo's Staff Application. :):)   Grebo's Staff Application. :):) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:58 am

In game name: Grebo
Administrator/Mod Application: Either, regardless of what I get. I'll do my best to help out. Smile
Where did you find us? I found this server on moparscape. Smile
How long have you been playing for? According to the server, I have been playing for approximately 1 hour & 34 minutes. Smile
Are you active? Well, I haven't logged out once since I've logged in, Haha. But I'm sure I'll be on minimum 3 hours a day.
Do you help out? I try my best to help out as much as I can whenever help is needed.
What will you do as a Moderator/Administrator? RESPECT, I will respect my powers, & everyone else around me. I will be on daily just to help newer people out, & to make sure everyone has a good time. Smile
Why else do you deserve this position? I don't really see a reason for me deserving it, I've only played for about an hour and a half. I just think it would be a nice thing to have, but like I said before. Regardless if I get a staff position or not. I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO HELP OUT! Smile
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught inactive, you will be demoted? Yes, I understand. Which is why I will always be active. Smile
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught abusing your powers, you will be demoted and banned? I promise I will not abuse my powers. Smile
You do realize that if by any chance you are caught breaking any of the rules, you will be punished and demoted? I understand, I did not come to this server to break rules, I wish to have a staff position to prevent other people from breaking rules.

Well that's my application.
Thanks for your time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67

PostSubject: Re: Grebo's Staff Application. :):)   Grebo's Staff Application. :):) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:28 am

I'll let this remain as it is.

Reason: Be more active and I'll reconsider!

Mod Gold - Server Owner.
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se
Grebo

Grebo

Antal inlägg : 3

PostSubject: Re: Grebo's Staff Application. :):)   Grebo's Staff Application. :):) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:38 am

Yes sir. Smile
Haha
Back to top Go down
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67

PostSubject: Re: Grebo's Staff Application. :):)   Grebo's Staff Application. :):) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Welcome to the team. You are now officially a Project Gold Moderator.

Mod Gold - Server Owner.
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grebo's Staff Application. :):)   Grebo's Staff Application. :):) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grebo's Staff Application. :):)
Page 1 of 1