Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS Click!
Play Webclient: Click!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Three Kingdoms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ameer2

Antal inlägg : 5
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-26

The Three Kingdoms Empty
PostSubject: The Three Kingdoms   The Three Kingdoms EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:01 pm

I Don't Completly Take Credit For This It Is I Guess 70% Mine
So I Have An Idea Mod Gold Add's A New Section Called The Three Kingdom's Then Three Catagory's There, Saradomin,Zammorak,Guthix
Anyone Can Apply For It, It Is Like A New Minigame Except You Don't Have To Code Anything In-Game.
You Start Off With 100M Coins To Buy Armor And That Stuff The King Of Any Saradomin,Guthix,Zammorak Picks A City That Is Their Kingdom Then If One Wants To Declare War On The Other They Risk 1m And 2M To The Winner, If The Other Kingdom Doesn't Want To Fight Mod Gold Can Force Them Or Keep The Peace If He Wants.
The Spot's Are:
King
Heir
Champion
Knight
Knight
Knight
Since Knights Are The Lowest Rank If they Prove ThemSelf Worthy The Champion,King Or Mod Gold Can Give The Knight A Squire
You May Not Make Fun Of Other Players Just Because They Are Not In Your Kingdom. Cool

Sincerly,Ameer2
Back to top Go down
pk3d
Player Moderator
Player Moderator
pk3d

Antal inlägg : 6
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-13

The Three Kingdoms Empty
PostSubject: not bad   The Three Kingdoms EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:49 am

not bad
Back to top Go down