Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS Click!
Play Webclient: Click!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option Empty
PostSubject: Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option   Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 am

For you that doesn't own a PayPal account can now use this Pay By Mobile system to pay for either Sponsor or Donator Status.

Please click here to use the Pay By Mobile system.

Additional information about Donator & Sponsor Status: Click here!

If you've got any questions or suggestions regarding this system then feel free to post below.

Quote :

Terms & Conditions

-Upon purchasing please wait until' we confirm the order, we will get an email of your In-game username that you entered upon purchasing. Also please be online at that time to confirm your order.
-If you somehow enter a wrong username then PM me with the required proof of purchase and I'll sort it out for you.
-Always check how much you're paying, if the price is under $49,99 or $9,99 then immedietly cancel your order and retry.
-Buying this means no returns, you are contributing to our server costs therefore it is considered a permanent donation, the benefits are just there for your generosity of having the will to donate.
-If you haven't received your donator rank by 48 hours from when you've PMed me or posted in this section then you have every rights to get a full refund.
-More benefits are likely to be added and removed from time to time, if you're already a donator, you will not be affected by some of the changes.
-Prices are likely to change, also a monthly duration is likely to be added at one point.

I WILL RECEIVE THE PAYMENT AND INFORMATION WHEN SOMEONE PAYS AND IF YOU SOMEHOW PAY LESS THAN THE AMOUNT REQUIRED TO PAY ($10 & $50) YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A DONATION!

Mod Gold - Server Owner

Last edited by Mod Gold on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se
your dead557
Player Moderator
Player Moderator
your dead557

Antal inlägg : 11
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option   Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm

i dun know why but it wont let me buy anything with pay by phone
Back to top Go down
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option   Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 pm

your dead557 wrote:
i dun know why but it wont let me buy anything with pay by phone

U.S Payments are temporarily unavailable.

Mod Gold - Server Owner
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option   Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option Empty

Back to top Go down

Donator & Sponsor - Pay By Mobile Option
Page 1 of 1