Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS Click!
Play Webclient: Click!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying for Mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darkhearted
Player Moderator
Player Moderator
darkhearted

Antal inlägg : 9
Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-01
Ålder : 27

Applying for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Mod   Applying for Mod EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:43 pm

In game name: DarkHearted

Administrator/Mod Application:Moderator

Where did you find us? I was searching for newly created servers on Youtube.

How long have you been playing for? 3 hours straight

Are you active? YES!!

Do you help out? Yes. I always like to help out new players even if I'm not a mod. And I've always wished that i could be a mod because I LOVE answering peoples' questions.

What will you do as a Moderator/Administrator? I will do my best to help maintain a positive community, help with suggestions, invite ppl to play to play the server ( even if im not mod) and ANSWERING questions. And ofcourse Whatever I'm asked to do other than that

You do realize that if by any chance you are caught inactive, you will be demoted? No Problem

You do realize that if by any chance you are caught abusing your powers, you will be demoted and banned? Ofcourse

You do realize that if by any chance you are caught breaking any of the rules, you will be punished and demoted? Yes I do
Back to top Go down
your dead557
Player Moderator
Player Moderator
your dead557

Antal inlägg : 11
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Applying for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Mod   Applying for Mod EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 pm

i wish u good luck on getting mod we need more staff and if i can get mod playing 1 day then i think u could get
Back to top Go down
darkhearted
Player Moderator
Player Moderator
darkhearted

Antal inlägg : 9
Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-01
Ålder : 27

Applying for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Mod   Applying for Mod EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 pm

That's nice . Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

Applying for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Mod   Applying for Mod EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:18 pm

There's one moderator spot left and I have no option but to give you it as I was recommeded so by an Administrator.

Welcome to the Moderator Team!

Mod Gold - Server Owner
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se
Sponsored content

Applying for Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Mod   Applying for Mod Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying for Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Gold :: Staff Applications :: Accepted Applications-