Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Please login to get exclusive access to this forum. If you do not have an account then register, it is completely free to register and it only takes a few seconds.
Project Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS Click!
Play Webclient: Click!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiqpo- head mod--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiqpo

Antal inlägg : 1
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-29

Hiqpo- head mod-- Empty
PostSubject: Hiqpo- head mod--   Hiqpo- head mod-- EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:45 pm

In game name: Hiqpo

Administrator/Mod Application: Head Moderator.

Where did you find us? Moparscape.org

How long have you been playing for? ehh 2 hours Very Happy

Are you active? if i play server i sure play 8-10hours day king

Do you help out? Yes, i am helpful person and i like help new people and olds Very Happy

What will you do as a Moderator/Administrator? Try do all to good Smile no scam no spam no flaming!

Why else do you deserve this position? I like play rsps and i am nerd who are so much online, and i like help people.

You do realize that if by any chance you are caught inactive, you will be demoted? Yeah this not problem.

You do realize that if by any chance you are caught abusing your powers, you will be demoted and banned? yeah Smile

You do realize that if by any chance you are caught breaking any of the rules, you will be punished and demoted? Sure !
Back to top Go down
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

Hiqpo- head mod-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiqpo- head mod--   Hiqpo- head mod-- EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Nice application!

I will put it on hold beacuse of this:

-Please get to know the server better, it is quite big and you should be able to be ready for all questions that can occur at any time by regular players or new players.
-You cannot apply for Head Moderator therefore your application status should be changed to "Moderator Application"
-Once these two requirements are complete I will reconsider this.

Mod Gold - Server Owner
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se
Mod Gold
Owner
Owner
Mod Gold

Antal inlägg : 67
Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-12

Hiqpo- head mod-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiqpo- head mod--   Hiqpo- head mod-- EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Denied due to inactivity.

Mod Gold - Server Owner
Back to top Go down
https://projectgold.swedishforum.se
Sponsored content

Hiqpo- head mod-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiqpo- head mod--   Hiqpo- head mod-- Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiqpo- head mod--
Page 1 of 1